Azure Storage Explorer is an app which support for Azure storage data on Windows , Linux and MacOS.
This is a very handy tool which will help you to do more stuff with the Azure storage, I have used this to do more things with the Azure Virtual machine VHD/ Storage expansion, VHD export locally and manage the blobs.
Key features in the Storage explorer are mentioned below,
- Use your Org Account, Microsoft Account, 2FA, etc
- Configure and manage proxy settings
- Remove accounts by signing out
- Sign in to Azure China, Azure Germany, and Azure US Government accounts.
- Account name and Key
- Custom endpoints (including Azure China)
- SAS URI for Storage Accounts
- View blobs and navigate through directories
- Upload, download, delete, and copy blobs and folders
- Create, manage, and promote blob snapshots.
- Open and view the contents text and picture blobs
- View and edit blob properties and metadata
- Search for blobs by prefix
- Create and break leases for blobs and blob containers
- Drag ‘n drop files to upload
- Rename blobs and folders
- Empty "virtual" folders can now be created in blob containers
- You can modify the Blob and file properties
- View and query entities with ODATA or use query builder to create complex queries
- Add, edit, delete entities
- Import and export table contents in CSV format (including exporting query results)
- Customize column order
- Ability to save queries
- Peek most recent 32 messages
- Add, dequeue, view messages
- Clear queue
- We made it possible for you to decide whether you want to encode/decode your queue messages
- View files and navigate through directories
- Upload, download, delete, and copy files and directories
- View file properties
- Rename files and directories
There are more features available and those you can find on the Storage Explorer main page.
Here I’m going to show few steps that you can follow to start working with the Azure Explorer
First, you need to download the Storage Explorer client tool. That you can find by going into storageexplorer.com location.
Once you launch the Storage Explorer, First you will get the below window asking about the method that you want to use to connect to your Azure account
Click Sign In and then give the Azure portal credentials. After the verification, It will open the storage under Storage Explorer window.
Now you will be able to manage your Azure storage and the blobs, etc by using this Storage Explorer connector.
Hope this tool will help you to save your time to do more troubleshooting,
Post a Comment