This will happens after the VPC get corrupted or when you don’t have password to logging to that VPC (Virtual PC).
1. First go in to Computer management window
2. Then right select the Attached VHD from the disk Management.
3. Brows and find the path of the VHD file and click ok
4. Now you can see that VHD file is mapped in your Volume table. Rite click on the Volume that you want to access and click Explore.
5. Once you want to remove this VHD from your PC volume list, right click and say Detached VHD
To recover Virtual hard drive data, only reliable application should be deployed. VHD recovery software is the fail-safe solution to repidly retrieve entire data from
corrupted/damaged VHD file. Tool support all Windows OS and Virtual Server editions.
Get more information:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/vhd-data-recovery.html
Very nice post for restoring data from a inaccessible vhd file.However i have a alternate option as vhd file recovery tool, which is brimmed with latest technology and provide best solution for data loss recovery
VHD provides an effective and user-friendly program to recover corrupt Virtual Machine Data. If you are searching an effective program then you can get detail from :- http://www.vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/
Effective Virtual machine data recovery which provides effective and quick solution to recover data from corrupt VHD, it provides free trial version to recover lost VHD files.
VHD Data Recovery is an advanced and highly efficient VHD repair tool that offers paramount efficiency in repairing the corrupt, damaged and inaccessible VHD files.
This software handles all issues related to accessibility or use of Windows Hyper-V VHD files easily.Fastest technology that people going to adopt it very frequently for high efficiency.
Post a Comment